Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Maze creating pastime by Yonatan Frimer

Maze Creating Pastime, By Yonatan Frimer

I drew my first maze when I was about 8 years old. I used the photocopier in the principals office to make copies and I sold them to my friends. A large portion of the proceeds went to buying candy from the vending machines. I was a happy kid.

These mazes where drawn in 2009, when I was at the age of 31. The mazes have gotten a bit better since those days, but so has the candy.

Monkey Eyes

mazes picture for close up maze of eyes
Want more mazes:
check out Team Of Monkeys . com and Ink Blot Mazes . com

Maze of Monkey Illusion - 2009
Optical illusion maze caused by conflicting horizontal and vertical lines.

maze of monkey illusion medium InkBlotMazes Ink Blot Mazes, By Yonatan Frimer, your humble maze artist
Want more mazes:
check out Team Of Monkeys . com and Ink Blot Mazes . com


Maze Portrait of Albert Einstein.
Celebrity, artword, celebrities, portraits, famous,  Portait maze of albert einstein
"Genius Maze" - By Y. Frimer

Want more mazes:
check out Team Of Monkeys . com and Ink Blot Mazes . com

No comments:

Post a Comment